CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Did I say October?

Yeah, I think I did, but as it turned out, October was a very exciting, stressful, horrible, happy, and busy month! Things have finally slowed down and I'm ready to get this blog off the ground.

I'm borrowing a template from Leelou's Free Blog Layouts, link above and to the left, until I get the graphics I want done for this blog.  I like this template, so I probably won't be in a rush.  I'm not a graphic artist and know nothing about them, and it's one of the things I've been stressing about until I decided that's not the important part of this blog!

I should have my first review posted sometime tonight or tomorrow morning, and I will probably tweek or edit it a little until I figure out exactly how I want to do my reviews.  I'm going for a goal of one review per week right now, with more if I get to read more!

Please feel free to send your questions or comments my way!  And have a great 2011!

Meri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a note to let me know you were here, how your day is going, or if you have any questions!